Friday 30 December 2011

I love BLUE and I know it

Firstly,

HI !!!!! :d

&

SORRY !!!!! :(

The HI is used for formal greetings ( or informal xp )


The SORRY is for not posting for such a loooooooooooooooooong time.

So, the title is just an extract copy from LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It

changed it a little bit. So ,well , I love blue.  I guess you all know it already. It was written clearly on my header before .

2 THINGS I like most is the colour blue and SNSD >.< adorable !! ( excluding people )

So, I browsed for pictures in google about SNSD picts and saw one of their wallpaper using blue clothes and dresses. I immediately downloaded that pict and made it my wallpaper in my handphone. Well, such a coincidence. most of my handphone wallpaper are blue. I munched-screen it and here are a few captures :


My front page a.k.a. wallpaper. Check yourself :

Sounds : silent ( which produces blue 'zzzzzs' on the upper left  )
SNSD pict : blue clothes ( told ya' -,- ! right in the middle :
From left to right :
Sunny , Hyoyeon , Jessica , Seohyun , Yoona ^_^ , Yuri , Taeyeon , Sooyoung , Tiffany )

The tabs : Blackberry Messenger, Phonebook, Media, Options

ALL BLUE !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Next,
My media page,
Music, Videos, Pictures ( highlighted area ), ringtones
Podcasts, video camera, voice notes recorder, voice notes ( covered by the munchscreen logo :(   )

Lastly,
My Blackberry Messenger page


Here's also a pict :

I LOVE BLUE . It really describes me really well and clearly. plus the glitters are perfect !!


Anyway, some adjustments before we come to an end :

1. My sister deleted her old URL ( www.magicalworldofhers.blogspot.com )
  and made a new one ( www.apackofsugar.blogspot.com ) Kindly follow and note which is new or old.

2. Check my list beside my post(s) I accidentally wrote Cynthiani's name while it's actually Agatha Rhea's blogger account. Apologies to all people involved. Gonna change it now. Please note :) Thanks.

I guess this is it.

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment